Making Business More Profitable for Air-Conditioner dealers
Every dealer and contractor in the air-conditioning industry wants to grow their business and offer their customers the best products and services in ways that are cost-effective for both sides. But not everyone has the means to set this up for themselves. The answer is Fourways Australia.
Fourways Australia is an accredited distributor of some of the world’s leading brands in air-conditioning. Powered by a 20-year legacy and boasting a global footprint in over 17 countries, we provide quality air-conditioning solutions to a growing dealer network for their residential and commercial clients. Our primary focus in assisting SMMEs in the air-conditioning industry increase sales success and profitability.
Why Dealers Choose Fourways Australia:
• Stockists of Samsung and Hisense products
• On-the-spot supply capabilities
• Design assistance on VRF equipment
• Training assistance, technical back-up, fast supply and long-term after-sales parts supply
• Credit facilities
• Innovative online ordering system that connects installers with new customers
• Track orders dynamically, manage accounts, invoice customers on the go, automatically schedule follow-ups
• Grow your customer base and increase sales without actively seeking new business
• Five-year extended warranty on selected products
• Repair and maintenance assistance
• One-stop-shop for ancillary AC equipment (coming soon)
Join Fourways Australia and enjoy greater benefits and sales success today!
Legislation & Regulation
To become a Fourways Accredited Australian Dealer, with the ability to install, service or repair any of our air conditioner units, or any other piece of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment you must be a licensed technician under the Australian regulations.
The holder of a Refrigerant Handling Licence is an individual who is qualified in their field of activity and has met the licensing requirements under the regulations.
On the 1st of July 2005, the Australian Government implemented a licensing scheme to support regulations under the Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Act 1989, designed to reduce emissions of environmentally harmful refrigerant gases.
Under the Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Regulations 1995 (the Regulations), a Refrigerant Trading Authorisation is required when a business or individual wishes to acquire, store or dispose of refrigerant. A Refrigerant Trading Authorisation is subject to conditions and permit condition check processes designed to minimise the risk of emissions while the refrigerant is in the business or individual's possession.
Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Act 1989
Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Regulations 1995
Please note that by returning this form, you will have entered into a standard SLA with Fourways Airconditioning and their online stores. If these terms are not adhered to Fourways Air reserves the right to remove the installer from their list of preferred dealers on the online stores.
1. Contact is to be made with the customer enquiring/purchasing within the same working day of receiving an enquiry or order.
2. Delivery and/or installation (where applicable) needs to be completed within 2-5 working days from date of purchase or as stipulated by the customer.
3. Once delivery and/or installation has been completed, the dealer will inform Fourways Airconditioning that the job has been completed and submit completed job card and/or delivery note signed by the customer to Fourways Aircon accounts department.
4. A credit will then be passed on your account with Fourways to the full value of the product/s purchased.